Hire a Lake Tahoe Local Photographer
I’m based in Incline Village on the north shore of Lake Tahoe, which I’ve called home since 1990. I’m available all around the lake for family portraits, headshots, senior portraits, and commercial photography, all on location. This includes Truckee, Kings Beach, South Lake Tahoe, Stateline, and Tahoe City.
Commercial Photography & Events
Real Estate, Aerial Photography, Website Photography, Product Photography, and Advertisements
General Lake Tahoe Portrait Sessions
Family Portraits, Senior Portraits, and Headshots – Location Only
The actual session itself is free of cost for up to a half day of shooting. A $50 deposit is required at time of booking.
- Multiple locations within close proximity to one another are okay.
- Multiple wardrobe changes are fine.
- We can discuss compensation for sessions that last longer than a half-day, such as backcountry trips or extended travel.
Other expenses may be required up-front, including but not limited to:
- Site entrance fees
- Prop rentals
- Specialty equipment rentals
Mileage expenses will also be required for locations further than 30 miles away from Incline Village, as the crow flies.
*About the $50 Reservation Deposit: this is just to make sure I don’t block off half a day and drive across the lake only to find a client no-shows. You’ll get a $50 credit towards the purchase of prints or digital files after the session. If you’re not satisfied with your session, continue reading for the…
Satisfaction Guarantee: if by some small chance you’re not satisfied with your session – the light was bad, you weren’t happy with your smile, my lens selection, and so on – we have two options. 1) We can schedule another session. 2) You may receive the $50 credit back as a deposit refund. Simple, right?!
Your portrait photography session from start to finish:
- Once you contact me we’ll have a consult and get to know each other. We’ll discuss locations, time, wardrobe, your requirements, etc. either by email, phone, or in person, and can scout locations together if needed.
- After the consult I’ll send you an electronic invoice for the $50 reservation deposit. You owe nothing else at this time. This must be paid before I commit.
- Day and time of the shoot: let’s have fun! I like to think I’m a pretty laid-back person and others agree! It’s important you’re comfortable during the session and I’ll make it happen. We’ll shoot til we’re blue in the face at the locations we discussed, with different poses, different lenses, lighting, and everything else we can think of.
- After the shoot I’ll run home and start processing. Depending on the length & size of the shoot, I’ll either process all photos or pick some of my favorites and process those so you can see what the rest would look like. All photos (processed or not) will be uploaded to a private, password-protected gallery. I’ll send a link and you can start to review the photos.
- Order prints. If they’re photos I haven’t processed yet, I’ll go ahead and process those like the rest. At this time you can apply your $50 reservation deposit as a shopping cart coupon.
About the Prints
I’m partnered with Bay Photo for printing. Bay Photo, based out of Santa Cruz, has been serving professional photographers for forty years. You may select from a wide array of products to include large wrapped canvases, metallic mounts, mugs, or basic wallet-sized prints. Matting and framing options are also available for traditional paper prints.
Each photo is reviewed by an actual physical human being to ensure quality and correct color – no drugstore prints here!