Backpacking & Hiking Adventures
“Going to the mountains is going home” – John Muir
Feel the restorative benefits of being out in nature. I can vouch for it 100%!
Latest Hiking Posts
One of the most fascinating areas to explore near Donner Pass is the old railroad tunnels. It’s great for history buffs, archaeologists, and photographers.
You don’t need a GPS-enabled camera to automatically geotag your photos in Lightroom. You can geotag photos with your existing handheld GPS or smartphone.
Most Popular Hiking Posts
- Five Lightweight Backpacking Tips for Photographers
- Backpacking the Lost Coast Trail – Everything you Need to Know
- My New Favorite Phone GPS Backpacking & Hiking App
- SPOT vs. DeLorme Satellite Messengers
- South Lake Tahoe Hiking Trails: Star Lake
- Can You Fly a Drone in Parks, National Forests, and Wilderness Areas?