After the wood church burned, Pierre sold another lot across the street for $25 in 1844. This stone church was started then. The lot right next to it was sold for $25 by Louis and John Peltier II, for the purpose of the rectory.
Search this site
Popular Right Now
- Five Best Lightweight Tripods for Backpacking and Travel
- Can You Fly a Drone in Parks, National Forests, and Wilderness Areas?
- My New Favorite Phone GPS Backpacking & Hiking App
- Watermakers for Small Cruising Sailboats
- An Easier Sony Alpha Mirrorless Camera Comparison
- Backpacking the Lost Coast Trail - Everything you Need to Know