The ditch and berm starting in the lower right corner and zigzagging back to the upper right are a part of the French lines that Capt. Paulint helped build during the 1758 battle. The area was cleared of trees, which were used to build the lines. They were completed just hours before the British attacked. Capt. Paulint was on the right flank under the Chevalier de Levis.
Popular Right Now
- Five Best Lightweight Tripods for Backpacking and Travel
- Increasing Mavic Air Drone Visibility with the Strobon Micro Light
- Watermakers for Small Cruising Sailboats
- Can You Fly a Drone in Parks, National Forests, and Wilderness Areas?
- Where You Can Fly a Drone in Lake Tahoe: Downloadable Map
- An Easier Sony Alpha Mirrorless Camera Comparison