The Officer’s Barracks, built by the British in 1762. During their retreat from Quebec, Captain Paulint and family stayed here for a month in the summer of 1776.
Popular Right Now
- My New Favorite Phone GPS Backpacking & Hiking App
- Five Best Lightweight Tripods for Backpacking and Travel
- 10 Things I Wish My Friends Understood About Cruising on a Small Sailboat
- Watermakers for Small Cruising Sailboats
- South Lake Tahoe Hiking Trails: Star Lake
- Finances and Making Money While Sailing, Part One