Marsh Harbour held its ninth annual Christmas Festival on December 8th. Very popular with the locals, yet I couldn’t help but wonder where the tourists were.
Starting to hit the hiking trails...where the snow has melted...
Popular Right Now
- Watermakers for Small Cruising Sailboats
- My New Favorite Phone GPS Backpacking & Hiking App
- Five Best Lightweight Tripods for Backpacking and Travel
- My Five Best Picks for Ultralight Backpacking Tents
- Finances and Making Money While Sailing, Part One
- Backpacking the Lost Coast Trail - Everything you Need to Know