After the wood church burned, Pierre sold another lot across the street for $25 in 1844. This stone church was started then. The lot right next to it was sold for $25 by Louis and John Peltier II, for the purpose of the rectory.
Starting to hit the hiking trails...where the snow has melted...
Join 9,200 other followers
Popular Right Now
- My New Favorite Phone GPS Backpacking & Hiking App
- Five Best Lightweight Tripods for Backpacking and Travel
- Seven Lake Tahoe Hiking Trails Perfect for Springtime
- Finances and Making Money While Sailing, Part One
- Watermakers for Small Cruising Sailboats
- My Five Best Picks for Ultralight Backpacking Tents