The Officer’s Barracks, built by the British in 1762. During their retreat from Quebec, Captain Paulint and family stayed here for a month in the summer of 1776.
Starting to hit the hiking trails...where the snow has melted...
Join 9,200 other followers
Popular Right Now
- My New Favorite Phone GPS Backpacking & Hiking App
- Finances and Making Money While Sailing, Part One
- Five Best Lightweight Tripods for Backpacking and Travel
- Watermakers for Small Cruising Sailboats
- Backpacking the Lost Coast Trail - Everything you Need to Know
- Ten Must-Read Books to Help You Break the Shackles and Go Sailing